Frequently asked questions
- What is included in your site fee?
- Our basic site fee of $5000 (up to 60 guests) includes access to our Landmark Farm Property, a “State of the Art” 25 x 30 Tent, the 1890 Barn, Grain Silo, bathrooms, Vintage Shasta Trailer, and select out buildings. This also includes use of our custom collection of Farm Tables and comfortable Farm Chairs.
- What kind of Tent do you have?
- We use Navi Trak Tents that are column free with retractable panels (two sides of the tent have clear panels with views of the Farm). Included in your site fee is the use of our 25 x 30 Navi Trak Tent that seats 60 guests comfortably for dinner. Our Tent is also ASCE Certified for wind as well as Certified Flame Resistant.
- What if I have more than 60 guests?
- The Farm can accommodate large groups up to 160 guests. We have numerous locations on the Farm to place the tent of your dreams. Please visit our photo gallery for some examples of amazing tents we work with. Please note, we require a wedding coordinator and site visit prior to quoting large events.
- When can we access the Farm on the day of the event?
- The Farm and outbuildings will be open from 10am-10Pm on the day of the event. (Boulder County Ordinance). Farm Property closes at 11PM.
- What about the Historic Farmhouse?
- The Historic Farmhouse and the Bridal Suite are available all day from 10am-10pm on the day of your event for an additional $1,000. The house features a chef’s kitchen, large living and dining area, powder room, VIP dressing and make up area, and luxurious bath. Beautifully appointed furnishings with the comfort of Central Air Conditioning.
- Can I rent the Farmhouse for myself and my guest?
- Absolutely! The 4 Bedroom 3.5 Bath Historic Farmhouse is available for overnight accommodations. Please inquire for rates depending on size and availability.
- What about Winter Weddings?
- We have hosted successful winter weddings on the Farm.
- Do you have general liability Insurance?
- Yes. We have a $1,000,000 General Liability Farm Policy with Liberty Mutual Insurance.
- Do you have a list of preferred caterers?
- Yes, please see our vendor page. We require all food that is bought to the Farm be prepared in certified Colorado DOH kitchens.
- Do I need a Wedding or Event Planner?
- For events up to 60 Guests it is not required. For events above 60 guests, where a tent is required, we highly recommend it.
- Where can my guest stay?
- There are plenty of accommodations throughout the area, within minutes of our venue. Please see our Vendor Page.
- How do I get to the farm?
- We are minutes from major transportation routes. When attending your event we encourage you to use shuttle vans and carpooling. Please see our Vendor Page.
- What does the $500 additional cost include?
- To maintain our agricultural Farm to Table status for your event, we require you purchase separately a minimum of $500 in Farm products. This helps us support our farm and other producers in the area.
- Is camping allowed?
- No. We encourage you to rent the Farmhouse if you can.
- Can we bring our own Alcohol?
- Yes, however you must have bartenders who are “TIPS” certified in Colorado to pour alcohol. Please support our local brewers
- Can we have live music?
- We love music, especially in the Barn. Our neighbors and animals would prefer you keep it acoustic.
Preferred Vendors List
Preferred Vendors List
A Spice of Life https://www.aspiceoflife.com/catering/
Savory Cuisine Catering https://www.savorycuisines.com/menus/
Three Leaf Catering http://www.blackbelly.com/about-blackbelly-catering-1
Three tomatoes catering https://www.threetomatoes.com/event-services/
Biscuits and Berries https://www.biscuitsandberries.com/say-i-do
Simply Pizza https://www.simplypizzatruck.com/visit
Basic kneads https://www.basickneadspizza.com/catering-and-events
Cocktail Caravan https://cocktailcaravan.com/
Peak Beverage https://www.peakbev.com/
With A Twist https://twistbartendingservice.com/
The Pine Beatles http://thepinebeatles.com/
The Boulder Farmhouse Flower shop
(On-site flower shop)
Paper Forest Design http://paperforestdesign.com
Adina Michelle Events http://adinamichelleevents.com/
Harper Bond Events https://www.harperbondevents.com/
Under the Sky Event Rents http://undertheskyeventrental.com
All Events http://alleventsrentals.com
Hunt and Gather http://www.huntandgthereventrentals.com
Yonder house http://houseofyonder.com
Max and Livie http://maxandlivie.com
Rachel Havel http://rachelhavel.com/
Alison Vagnini http://alisonvagniniweddings.com/
Alp and Isle http://alpandisle.com
Maria Levitov http://marialevitov.com
Sarah Valencia http://sarahvalencia.com/
Gretchen Troop Photography http://gretchentroop.com/photo
Calligraphy & Styling
Ink & Root http://inkandroot.com/
Presidential Transportation http://presidentialworldwide.com/
Two Step Total Transportation http://twosteplimo.com
Timberline Limousine https://timberlinelimousine.com/
The Boulder Lift https://theboulderlift.com/wedding-parties
Restroom Rental (needed for guest count over 65)
The Lavish Loo www.thelavishloo.com/
Refined Restroom Rentals https://www.refinedrestroomrentals.com/